Are you new to Standifer Gap and want to learn more? Inquire about our school and we will contact you!
Are you new to Standifer Gap and ready to apply to our school?
For those who already have a FACTS (RenWeb) Family Portal account (returning students & new students with siblings at the school), please Apply/Enroll from your existing account log-in (District Code: GCC-SDA).
Upon New Application Acceptance/Enrollment or Re-Enrollment to Standifer Gap SDA School, please pay the pre-registration fee at the office or online (through our online tuition payment processor, Adventist School Pay). This fee holds your spot at our school. The pre-registration fee is $50 if you pay by April 15th. The fee increases to $100 if paid after that date. The remaining registration fee of $340 is due by July 15th and the first month's tuition is due on Registration Day, August 3rd.
Standifer Gap SDA School believes in equality of rights for all students and admission may be granted irrespective of the applicant’s race, color, or national origin. Membership in the Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist Church is not a requirement for admission. Students enrolled at Standifer Gap School are expected to abide by the policies outlined in the school handbook and all other policies announced either verbally or in writing. Admission is a privilege, not a right, and may be withheld or withdrawn by the school at its discretion.
Kindergarten: Applicant should be at least 5 years old on or before August 15.
First Grade: Applicant should be at least 6 years old on or before August 15 and have completed a standardized curriculum based primary/kindergarten program during the twelve-month period preceding first-grade entrance or pass a readiness test.
♦ Submission of the completed online application and enrollment packet.
♦ Supporting documentation presented such as physical forms, immunization form, and birth certificate.
♦ Provide contact information for at least two references including previous teacher.
♦ New students entering school may be assessed for readiness and/or grade placement.
♦ An interview with the student may be conducted.
- On-line application and registration forms are fully completed.
- Financial commitment form is completed and signed.
- Registration fees and first month’s tuition is paid. (Click here for tuition/fees info).
- Copy of birth certificate submitted.
- Current immunization form is on file:
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students are required to have had both a Hepatitis B series and a Varicella immunization before entering school
- All children entering 7th grade must have a Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis booster (Tdap) and provide verification of immunity to Varicella.
- Physician’s Examination: Mandatory for all new students and for 7th grade students.
- Release of Records Form: This form allows SGS to request records to be sent from the former school.
- Completed consent to treatment form
- Completed transportation authorization form
- Provide 2 references: a recent former teacher and a pastor, youth leader, Sabbath School leader, etc.
- Placement testing completed
- Provide a report card from the last school attended.