If you would like to enroll your student at Standifer Gap SDA School for the first time, please use the following registration form:
New Students

If your student is returning to Standifer Gap SDA School this year, please use your existing RenWeb account to reenroll:
Existing Students
Please sign in using District Code GCC-SDA.  Reenrollment information can be found under Family Information > Enrollment/Reenrollment.

Registration Forms for 2017-2018:
For the 2017-2018 school year, the following forms need to be completed and submitted at the school office:

Consent to Treatment

Media Release  (only need one per family)

Internet Use Policy PK-2

Internet Use Policy 3-6

Internet Use Policy 7-8

After Care

Volunteer Driver Questionnaire 
(only required if you will be driving on field trips)

Medication Authorization
If your child needs to be given medication during school hours, please bring it to the office along with the following form.  It will be kept in a locked cabinet.

Medication Authorization Form

Constituent Forms
If you are a member of the Standifer Gap SDA Church, please use the following form to apply for the constituent tuition rate:

Letter to New Families

Constituent Application

Tuition assistance
To apply for the tuition assistance, please complete and submit the appropriate forms:

Financial Assistance Letter

Financial Assistance Application